DATA TRACKING, ANALYTICS, & OPTIMIZATION
You don’t know where to invest your marketing dollars. Audiences know they have a choice.
At Far From Timid, we have a proprietary data and analytics dashboard, UNLTD®, designed for tracking every asset across the customer journey (including app downloads) and allows for a single view of the customer. With unified data, brands can focus on customer needs, a requirement of successful Web 3 digital transformation.
On average, marketers report using eight different channels to execute their marketing strategy, and an average of 21 marketing platforms to measure their efficacy. Each platform is generating droves of data. The CMO must then articulate a vision using fragmented data to the C-Suite that respond to customer needs as they develop. 1
Our UNLTD® dashboard is safe, smart, and data agnostic. We post-process ingested data using a combination of Natural Language Processing, machine learning and external API data. We also use a state-of-the-art container system to auto-scale servers based on real-time global demand. We explicitly follow enterprise best-practices for security and privacy to ensure a safe environment for brand data.
Far from Timid developers can connect your API’s to our dashboard while our data scientists train you or your team on building data stories that are rooted in a single source of truth across platforms.
Our UNLTD® dashboard is powerful and can be configured to your needs. Below are our most popular applications:
- Real-time sentiment and share of voice analysis to bring the media that matters most to your attention.
- Monitor campaigns and content in real-time to make strategic corrections and critical spends.
- Track ad campaign performance across multiple paid channels, web analytics and earned news and social content in real-time.
- Track, manage and predict potential brand crisis events.
- Real-time social media listening of peers and competitors give you key metric insights
Bring your marketing into the 21st century with Far From Timid’s AI-powered dashboard.