WORK FROM HEART
Behind the achievements of great masters and leaders are individuals whose unique work methods behind their craft nurtured their path to greatness.
The needs of the marketplace and employees have changed, so we created Work From Heart©, a methodology we created to support the creative individual–the working you and the personal you. One that can reset and reconnect to the clear and uncensored mind that creativity and courage requires.
Work From Heart isn’t solely focused on living in your purpose. It’s about falling in love with the way you work and committing to the process so that we can nurture joy and respect for the work we do and in turn, the work others do for us.
Work From Heart is also the title of our weekly show featuring people in culture, brand, and design that we think are far from timid.
Here are the core Work From Heart principles that we practice in a radical way at Far From Timid:
- Far From Timid is a space for brilliant minds to flourish
- We strive to perform daily acts of courage and kindness
- Everything we do, from an email to a colleague to a client pitch, we do it with heart.
- You are far from timid: You are an asset to this company and here to discover and express your innate gifts.
- Fall in love with work again
- Design and data driven experiences
- Work with purpose
- Be courageous and ambitious for our clients
- Customer advocacy: We work for our clients, but always have an empty seat for the customer in every meeting
- Innovate without fear
- Build human brands that have positive impact on the world
- Brand trust through transparency and action, not prose
- Every brand a publisher and producer
- Carbon footprint: Every projects we take on is considered with its impact on climate change.
- Brand trust: Every idea has a human truth, lowers carbon footprint, delivers customer loyalty, and employee retention for the brands we serve
- People over profits: We work to help our clients increase market share, but people come first–your team, your health, our clients
- An incubator for the unexpected
- Play to win or don’t play: We over perform on every project, in every meeting
- 24 hour rule: We take pride in our success, but we learn from our failure and move on
- Non-violent communication: We communicate to create more understanding with our peers, clients, and business partners with empathy
- Nurture an environment of contribution, collaboration, and respect
Work From Heart is Far From Timid's culture manifesto and will be published as a book, NFT collection, and interactive video series later this year.